Every once in a while life is going to put you down or make things look impossible. When this happens make sure to work extra harder and always focus on the positive rather than the negative. The worst is getting in fights with family and friends. Family is obviously always going to love you, but friends aren't always their for you forever. Everyone learns this at one point or another in their life. When a fight breaks out after you get out what you have to say, try to resolve differences or give it some time before talking to them again. Never cut all ties forever, always try to make things right because you will regret this decision if you don't try to resolve the relationship. Remember people have emotions so you can't expect someone not to be mad if you do something to them that would bother you. Always try to fix the relationship before it is broken forever. But most importantly never quit when your down. Life is going to try to stop you from being successful to test if your truly made for success, so make sure you show life who's boss.
Diddy's favorite quotes (source: www.mycomeup.com , www.vibe.com
1. "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was." —Muhammad Ali
2. "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." —Franklin Roosevelt
3. "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." —Plato
4. "Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: 'I’m with you kid. Let’s go.'” —Maya Angelou
5. "Yesterday, I dared to struggle. Today, I dare to win." —Bernadette Devlin
6. "Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it."—Ella Williams
7. "No pressure, no diamonds." —Mary Case
8. "Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep." —Madonna
9. "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." —Walt Disney
10. "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." —Ayn Rand

No comments:
Post a Comment