Sunday, December 25, 2011

Flashy lifestyle

I never thought their was something wrong with showing off wealth. Either by driving a maybach or wearing a 300,000 dollar watch, iv'e always felt that's a great way of showing where success can get you. Iv'e never been jealous of some local big shot driving a Rolls Royce, because to me that's just motivation. Every time I see someone like that, it makes me want to work harder and achieve more. All I know, is that you only live once, so if you make enough money to support a certain lifestyle, then why not spend it. Always work hard for everything, and don't listen to what anyone has to say about your expensive items. As long as your not in your face about it, you'e done nothing wrong but spend money on items you deserve. I also feel its important to treat anyone in your circle to the same luxuries if their working just as hard as you. Iv'e always thought it's better to see everyone around you happy then only yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment