Monday, December 19, 2011

Upcoming shoe pickups

I just got back into shoe collecting, after I used to collect for a few years i stopped for about a year now im back in it bigger than ever. With my next two major pickups coming up being the Air Jordan retro 11 concords and the Lebron 9 christmas editions. Both are classic shoes in their own right. The Jordan's are CLASSIC shoes, even if you don't know shoes you know these, with the signature patent leather. These have retro'd once or twice and are extremely desirable meaning the price after they all sell out will go through the roof. Now onto the Lebron's. These in my opinion are great looking shoes, both great for basketball and great for off the court. In a bright color way of all red with green accents these shoes will catch looks. Like the Jordan brand, I strongly believe Lebron's will be just as popular as The Air Jordan line is in 10 years. Make sure to make the most out of your day and have fun at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment